Welcome to Vision Ventures
To provide affordable, high impact leadership development training with personal coaching for Kingdom leaders
- Integrity – We do what we say we will do. We seek to model what we seek to multiply.
- Spirit Dependent – We prayerfully approach every coaching session as a three-way conversation.
- Consistent Excellence -We do our best.
- Self-Leadership -We accept the responsibility for personal growth and excellence through training as well as giving and receiving honest feedback.
- Confident Expectancy -We believe God is able. We expect Him to change lives.
We see an incredibly high value picture of…
- Pastors and staff members experiencing personal liberating victories that enable them to live and lead at a higher level
- Kingdom leaders developing a clear God-inspired vision for the local church
- Churches developing a transformational growth culture through multiplying multipliers
- Individuals who have been stuck under the ‘limiting lids’ who are experiencing renewed hope, joy, and fruitfulness
Coaching Hundreds, Impacting Thousands
We see a multiplying movement of personal coaching and leadership training that will have a significant impact on hundreds of churches. In addition to establishing 5 Regional Training Centers in South Carolina, Vision Ventures is multiplying a team of effective coaches who are equipped to help Kingdom leaders live and lead at a higher level.
What People Are Saying
The Lord has used coaching to keep in front of me God’s specific call and purpose in life and ministry. With so many good things available to pursue in God’s kingdom, coaching helps discern the best and most effective impact God can have in me, the team(s) and church; both for the immediate and eternity. – Pastor, South Carolina
The word that has become synonymous with coaching for me is FOCUS. Whether it’s handling conflict, setting goals. Identifying strategies, or prioritizing action items, I come away from a coaching session with more focus in these areas. What I most like is that my coach does not tell me what to do; rather, through questions and conversation he guides me in thinking through these things and identifying the best way to move forward myself. My ministry is better for it, and yours will be, too. I highly recommend Vision Ventures to anyone who is looking to go to the next level in ministry leadership. – Pastor, Hilton Head, SC
As a church leader, I have found the coaching very useful because it helped us to focus and bring clarity to what we’re doing. The coaching we get from Vision Ventures Coaching is structured, but flexible. It guides but does not prescribe. It is empathetic but not fluffy. – Church Member, New Zealand
About Steve and Trish Cloud
Steve and Trish launched Vision Ventures in 2005. They have used their complementing gifts to serve churches, develop Kingdom impact ministries, and create training materials throughout their marriage. Steve and Trish have 3 married children and 11 grandchildren.
Steve served as senior pastor of Northside Baptist Church, now in Lexington SC, for twenty years prior to launching the ministry of Vision Ventures. He received a Bachelor of Arts from Misssissippi College, a Master of Divinity from Southwestern Theological Seminary and a Doctor of Ministry from Columbia International University. He has received coaching certifications through Valwood Coaching Institute and Transformational Leadership Coaching.